Planet of Apes
Planet of Apes Features
- Based on the Planet of the Apes movies
- Dual Feature has a decent hit frequency and guarantees wins
- Low to medium volatility slot
- Stacked Wilds, a Dual feature, and Bonus features
- RTP is about 96.33%
Planet of Apes Basics
- Game Type : 5 Reel Slots
- Software : NetEnt
- Reels : 5
- Paylines : 40
- Max Bet : 20
- Max Win (Coins) : 600000
- Multipliers : 10-?/1-5x
Planet of Apes is a 10-reel, 40-payline game with 2 sets of reels (Rise and Dawn). NetEnt partnered with 20th Century Fox to develop the slot. Clearly, the developers were inspired by 2 famous films: Rise of the Planet of the Apes and Dawn of the Planet of the Ape. The game comes with lots of features including Stacked Wilds, a Dual feature, and Bonus features. The low to medium volatility slot offers an attractive RTP of 96.33%.
Graphics, Symbols, and Special Features
The Planet of Apes slot is visually fantastic with themed symbols on the reels. You’ll encounter apes from both movies, both Rise and Dawn symbols (Scatters), and playing cards from 10 to Ace. There are two Wild symbols, one for each set of reels. Wilds substitute for other symbols except for Scatters and Bonus symbols to form winning combinations.
Special features in Planet of Apes include:
- Dual Feature – This feature may be triggered at random before each spin. When active, one symbol is selected for each play area. The same symbol, Scatter symbols, and Wilds cannot be selected for both play areas. A symbol sticks if it appears in the corresponding play area. If the symbol appears in the other play area, it moves to the right play area into the corresponding position.
- Rise Bonus – Triggered by landing the Rise Bonus symbol on reel 1. A coin win is awarded for every Human or Ape symbol in the Rise play area.
- Dawn Bonus – Triggered by landing the Dawn Bonus symbol on reel 5. Ape and Human symbols turn into the same symbol in the Dawn play area.
- Stacked Wilds – Triggered in the Rise play area causing Wilds to appear stacked on the reels. The Wilds are then copied onto the Dawn play area.
- Rise Free Spins – 3 or more Scatters in the Rise play area award 10 Rise Free Spins. Wild symbols are collected and randomly placed on the play area.
- Dawn Free Spins – 3 or more Scatters in the Dawn play area award 15 Dawn Free Spins. During this feature, 3 different Collect symbols activate and fill a corresponding meter by 1. The player can get a Multiplier, Extra Free Spins or an Extra Wild.
Planet of Apes is available on desktops and mobile devices. Choose from 1 to 10 levels using the “Level” arrows and choose coin values from 0.01 to 1.00 using the “Coin Value” arrows. Hit “Spin” to play or use “Autoplay” to set automatic spins. The “Max Bet” feature allows you to place the highest possible bet.
If you are a fan of movie-themed slots, then you should give Planet of Apes a try. There are plenty of features to land you big wins, especially the bonus features and free spins.