First Deposit Bonuses - Get Money When You Start Playing
Canadian online casinos are known for their wide range of bonus offers and promotions. In fact, since the Canadian online casino market is one of the biggest in the world, CA casinos are able to really cater to all sorts of preferences and needs. The first deposit bonus is one of the most common types of casino bonus offers that you will find at most Canadian casinos.
What is a first deposit bonus?
The first deposit bonus is designed to:
While the no deposit bonus is designed to introduce new players to the games available at a casino, the first deposit bonus is aimed at boosting your first deposit with additional cash.
How does a first deposit bonus work?
The first deposit will kick in once you’ve made your:
First cash deposit into your casino account
Have opted in for the first deposit bonus offer
Of course, you will need to have registered all of your details with the casino first in order to take advantage of their first deposit offer. Most sign-up processes these days are very streamlined and will usually only take a minute or two to complete.
3. Once you’ve successfully completed the sign-up process, you will be able to move on to the payment method page, also known as the banking page.
4. Here you can pick your preferred payment option to make your first deposit with the casino.
5. Take note that some online casinos will offer you a 10% added bonus for using certain payment options which can add even more to your starting bankroll.
6. Once your deposit clears, the first deposit bonus will be added to your total.
7. Keep in mind that you will need to opt in for the bonus, and you will need to ensure that your deposit is above the minimum required amount to qualify for the offer.
Some of the Most Popular First Deposit Bonus Types
First Deposit Terms and Conditions – What You Need to Know
Just like a full welcome bonus or even a no deposit bonus, your first deposit bonus will include a number of terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are there to ensure that no bonus abuse can take place or any unfair advantages.
While terms and conditions can be quite extensive, the most important ones to note include ensuring that you deposit above the minimum required amount to qualify for that particular bonus. You will also need to ensure that you meet the wagering requirements set out for the bonus, and do so in the allotted time. This will vary from one casino to another but common wagering requirements include 25x to 50x your bonus amount within seven days to a month.